Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pictureless Update

Well, I got a computer at home again for my personal use. Unfortunately its not my VAIO. Boy do I miss that thing! The one I'm using is the dinosaur I had in my old office and it was just collecting dust so Ed brought it home and Danny installed a wireless gizmo so I could have internet without the cables running through from his room where the main connections are.

I will upload photos sometime next week as this computer is painfully slow and I just don't have the time right now.

But I will tell you that Leah did amazing in her school's Winter Recital, my daycare's Christmas Pageant was AMAZING AND and the studio's Christmas Program is Saturday. It has been a hectic yet really fun season (despite the scrooges that broke into my house) and we are all looking forward to the time off from work and school for the next 2 weeks.

No comments: