Thursday, April 17, 2014

Six Years Ago Today.......

The first time I saw you was like a dream come true.
No I didn't give you the gift of life.
Life gave me the gift of you.
--Unknown

There are no words to describe the gift that is our baby girl. Yes, there are challenges and we have lost patience at times. Dealing with special needs that are not visible to the naked eye is hard.  Especially when we forget they exist sometimes. I pray every day for wisdom and strength. I may not know it all, but there is one thing that is very clear. We could not have asked for a more perfect daughter.  Six years ago today, we signed on the dotted line and agreed that this perfect child was the daughter that I have prayed for and dreamed of for a very long time.  God fulfilled his promise of "all in due time"
Leah, you are Mommy's very special gift and you mean the world to all of your family, or falimy like you say. We love you to the moon and back. Happy referral day!





2 comments:

dawn said...

Leah is beuatiful, happy referral day. A day, that in my mind, is the almost more exciting that Gotcha day.

Leah Mei said...

Yes, Dawn it is for us too. Thank you.

Oh, I haven't been able to access your blog

Daisy