Monday, November 21, 2011

Wow, what a week! Oh, its only Monday?

That is how I felt at about 2:00. I starting taking a sewing class today with my friend Delia and i am so excited. I have been meaning to do this for quite some time and never seemed to have the time. Let me tell you that this year I have made it a point to find the time to do things I enjoy to keep my sanity. Things can get kinda crazy really quick around here so I took advantage of the availability of the class and made no excuses. The next thing we will tackle (Delia and I) is a photography class we have been talking about for the past 5 years! So as soon as the Christmas program at the day care is over, the Christmas dance recital at the studio is done and the holidays are enjoyed, we will schedule our photography class! Sooooo  excited!

No comments: