Saturday, July 23, 2011

Prayer request

My name is Lidi and I am a friend of Daisy.  Daisy just called me and asked me to post this message for her. Please stop and pray for Leah.  Daisy is at the emergency room with Leah right now due to Leah having a seizure.  Daisy had been taken Leah earlier today to an urgent care facilty and was told Leah had a virus.  Daisy shared that Leah had a fever this afternoon which spiked a bit and caused the seisure.  Please keep Leah in your prayers.  Please pray for the Suita family.  I will keep you posted as I hear more. Thank you.

3 comments:

Waiting For Ling-Ling said...

I am praying for the whole family!
Lourdes

Mrs. Nesbitt said...

We are so sorry to hear about this. All three of us are praying for your family.

- Zena, David & Madison

China Dreams said...

Sorry I didn't post earlier, but will of course pray for Leah and for Daisy.

Ruby