Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Potty Training - Day 1




We did it folks! Dove in head first and there is no going back now. Since I decided to keep Leah home this week, felt it was a good time to finally get it done. We attempted once before but the truth is she just was not ready. We watch all the potty training videos in the car, in the house and have read all the books. The first day was not bad. She finally went in the potty! At first she thought she had done something wrong, but we cheered and danced and gave her stickers. I think she is starting to understand. I ask her questions and she knows the answers, but sometimes she looks at me like " you want me to do what? why?" This is our third attempt. The first two times she just didn't understand but now she does and I am not giving up. I am sooooooo open to suggestions, so please feel free to share your potty training success stories. Leah's 22 and 20 year old siblings are potty trained so I know I have done this once or twice before, why can't I remember what to do?

No comments: