Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween






Halloween is not my favorite holiday but seeing the smiles on the faces of my children makes all the crazy running around worth it. Why is is that the simplest of holidays come along with so much work? The week started off with Danny having car trouble, and then Michelle getting sick and having to go to the doctor for a strep test. She didn't require antibiotics but the doctor did say she was suffering from exhaustion. I'm still trying to keep up with my own job while I help Michelle with her studio in the evenings. I did get to finish Leah's costume and Michelle put her costume together and I thought I we were done. Suddenly Michelle learns she needs yet another costume for a party she was going to later. Nancy Drew was great for trick or treating with Leah and the cousins but not sophisticated enough for clubbing with friends later. So the search goes on for the perfect costume. We find it and here it is the day before Halloween and all costumes and accessories are in order. Danny was not doing anything this year as he decided to spend Saturday working on his very neglected car. Then I remember I better get to the pumpkin patch right after Leah's speech therapy for some pictures before they are out pf pumpkins. Well is was empty but I did manage to get some pictures with the costume. Our little Pocahontas was a hit at the pumpkin patch.

No comments: