Monday, October 24, 2011

Disney

On our way to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. "Yes, I will pose for a picture with the characters this time"

Rest up, we are going to keep the little one up past midnight!

We are here!



Met up with my brother Mike and his family on the way to the Magic Kingdom, Leah posing with Ethan and Aunt Dana

Little Red from the Hood!




 The scariest monsters in Disney!

Mimi and Sophie in Winnie the Pooh ride


Do these count as characters? This is as close as we got without screaming and sheer terror!





Tow of Leah's favorite cousins

Not easy getting a clear picture of moving targets! Where are the big kids? I'll get you next time!


1 comment:

Mrs. Nesbitt said...

LOVE the pictures! It looks like everyone had a really great time at Disney for the "not so scary party." She's got a wonderful costume - and I'm sure enough candy to last until Christmas, but I know she'll be getting even more this week!