Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Update Coming Soon!

I have been asked more than once where our holiday update is. Well, my lap top blew up! I have no computer set up at home, ( long story, construction, etc) and since the office is closed for the holidays, I haven't even been there. My son's lap top is a mac and I HATE IT! I can't figure it out. Boy do I miss my VAIO! The only other computer at home that is connected is in my son's room and going in there is hazardous to my health. So, I promise to update before the week is over with pictures, but I will tell you this, IT WAS THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! It was slow paced even though we went to Disney, and quite restful. The kids seemed to really enjoy the time together and their carefully thought out presents from Santa this year. Stay tuned.......

1 comment:

China Dreams said...

Glad it was a great Christmas! Sorry about the technology, but the lack of it probably meant more time with the family, anyway.

Happy New Year,
Ruby