Thursday, June 10, 2010

Marco Island

We went to Marco Island one day over Memorial Day weekend. I don't even remember which day.Life has been sooooooo hectic. I have had so much work that I never know what day it is. I am training a new secretary at the day care, the studio started summer camp this week, have had lots of doctor appointments, and lots of work being done at the house(outdoors). As soon as i have a moment I have to order our new kitchen cabinets so the new kitchen can be started. I have so much to catch up. Today was Leah's last day of school. Summer camp starts on Monday. I won't be sending her all summer but I think that if I keep her home too long, it will be tough for her when school starts again in the fall. On Friday she starts swimming lessons again. I am looking forward to that. Our pool is being resurfaced this week and I expect to use it a lot this summer. It has been so hot I can barely stand to be outside. One day last week as Leah and I walked to our car across her school parking lot, she says "Mucho hot, Mommy". (Yes, she is now using spanglish, love it!)

No comments: