Saturday, December 5, 2009

We are Ready for CHRISTMAS!


"It's the most wonderful time of the year"! My entire life, I have waited for this time of year with excitement and anticipation. It is interesting to see that everyone in our home also feels this way, but for very different reasons. I love the shopping, the cooking and baking, the excitement and joy in my children, the way that everyone you meet is cheerful, friendlier and happier and of course the holiday parties. Mimi also enjoys baking (Clan favorite "Brookies") and shopping but I think her favorite thing is getting to hang out with her cousins. She plans for weeks, prints Christmas Carols and makes everyone go caroling with her (even in the rain!) Ed and Danny mainly enjoy the food! Actually, Ed seemed to enjoy putting up our holiday lights and lawn decorations this year. He did it earlier than ever and in record time and without me even mentioning it!
This year our tree is a bit different. We used a few less ornaments and made sure non-breakable ones were on the bottom.

1 comment:

SOPHIE said...

YAY! CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!