Saturday, May 16, 2009

Leah's Spring Photo Shoot





The Sunday before Mother's Day we finally got around to getting Leah's first professional pictures done. This was the third attempt. The first had to be canceled due to a hurricane warning, for the second Leah was very sick and nothing was going to get in the way this time. It was 91 degrees, she was cranky, and a sinus infection was lurking its ugly head, but we got through it and the results were great. There were too many to choose for this post, my favorite ones were her serious expressions where you can capture her stunning features. Am I bias? But isn't this one beautiful child?

3 comments:

Waiting For Ling-Ling said...

I don't think you are biased at all...She is absolutely gorgeous. I love the pics-I especially love the one were she is serious. Talk about a beautiful face. Just when we thought we were in next in line for a referral, we heard from our agency that things are sort of on hold because of swine flu!?! Can you imagine our frustration? We are up and down...we had gone shopping for baby stuff-and now have stopped again. Ughh...but I am very happy for you guys. I can't wait until I post pics like that also-xoxo

Tammie said...

I absolutely love these pics Daisy! Leah is a total sweetie. I don't know how you could possibly choose a favorite.

Waiting For Ling-Ling said...

Daisy,

Who is your pediatrician? Did you go with one that specializes in adopted children? I think we need to start looking for one so that when we receive our referal we can bring the paper work to him/her. My kids still go to their pediatrician-but he is way down south and I think I'd like to go to someone closer to home. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!